Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Apology from Valerie, Baking, and poll

Jenna here! Just wanted to say Valerie said sorry for a few words in her last post:

Adam and Eve's kids must have been talented. If you're not Christian you evolved from a bird xD. Just kidding birds can be talented. One came into my house to get a single sunflower seed and almost knocked the lamp over. SOOOOO TALENTED!

Here is her apology, I'll let her type it.

Hi guys, I'm sorry for being rude. If you're not Christian, you're still awesome! Besides, even people who aren't Christian could have been born from Adam and Eve! Please accept my apology!

Anyways, my mouse (the fabric craft ones!) is pink with blue ears and glow in the dark buttons ^.^
After crafts we baked Chocolate Chip Cookies with no help. They were pretty good since Valerie
knows a seceret ingredient. Some reason we're opposite. She doesn't like cooking and wants to
be awesome at crafts. I don't like crafts and want to be awesome at cooking.

I think me or Val should make a poll... maybe on what contest to do next! There could be themed
contests like drawing and writing and sports, and maybe the prize could be a craft from me and some cookies from Valerie. You know what Imma make a poll right now! xD
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment